Creative Landscapes are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.creativelandscapes.co.uk or www.whit-lenge.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. This also applies to customers who telephone us or visit the gardens.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our site www.creativelandscapes.co.uk or www.whit-lenge.co.uk (“our sites”) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name and/or company name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites i.e. yell.com or Facebook this information will be according to this policy
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to arrange a appointment for a garden visit
- to furnish you with a quotation/estimate
- to undertake the quoted contract
- to invoice the quoted contracted
- to keep you informed throughout your project
- to offer you a follow up maintenance program
- To oversee your project or to aid our services we may share your information with a third party, this includes suppliers i.e. delivery address or sub contractors i.e. electricians, digger drives, waste disposal etc
- Please note your information is never shared for marketing or advertising purposes.
Where and how long do we Store Your Personal Data
- A protected MacBook or Mac pro
- A IBM protected apple Device i.e. iPhone or ipad
- With in a Dropbox folder GDPR compliant
- Party or events booking forms will be shredded and burnt after events
- Excess Paperwork will be shredded using a cross shredder and then burnt
- Necessary paperwork of accepted contracts will be kept in a locked filing cabinet for 5 years.
- Financial documentation i.e. invoices will kept for 7 years in a locked filing cabinet
- Unaccepted quotation will be deleted and shredded after 2 years from the quote date.
You have the right to ask us not to keep you information on file and you may request this by emailing keith.southall@creativelandscapes .co.uk